Digital Delivery – BOSIET with EBS (OPITO Approved)
The OPITO BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training) (Digital Delivery BOSIET) is the basic training for the worldwide offshore oil and gas industry.
The certificate from OPITO BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET) is accepted worldwide in the offshore oil and gas industry
After registering for OPITO BOSIET, the participant receives access to online teaching material by e-mail. With this, the theoretical part should be studied at home. This will take 8 hours, on average. When all theoretic are attained, you will only have to do the practical exercises at the training centre.
Starting 2020, it is now possible to obtain your OPITO BOSIET certificate by means of E-learning, OPITO BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET). You will only train for 1 day in the training centre for this. All theoretics are studied for at home by means of E-learning.
Standard code: 5703
Training durations: 01 day
Validity: 4 years
Procedure E-BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET)
- You will receive the booking confirmation for the practical day
- Within 1 working day you will receive the access to online teaching material by e-mail.
- Until the practical day, you can complete the e-learning.
- By arrival at the training centre we will asses, if you have completed the e-learning successful.
Kindly note : When you have completed the e-learning, you must follow the practical day within 3 months.
Content : You can do theory online by e-learining.
- Theory Safety Induction
- Theory Helicopter Safety en HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Theory Sea Survival and First Aid
- Theory Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
At JANO Training Centre (on site)
- Safety Induction Test
- Practical HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Practical Sea Survival en First Aid
- Practical Fire Fighting en Self Rescue
- EBS module
Use the “Book” button below to go to our booking form to book the course. In case of questions, you can call us on +91-7900185710 or contact us via our contact Form.
Aim: The aim of the Digital Delivery of BOSIET (with EBS) is to introduce delegates to the specific safety issues and regimes relevant to offshore installations, and to equip them with the basic emergency response knowledge and skills for travelling to and from offshore installations by helicopter.
- Identify the generic hazards which are specific to offshore oil and gas installations, potential risks associated with those hazards, and how controls are put in place to eliminate or reduce risks.
- Identify key offshore related safety regulations and explain the basic safety management concepts
- Demonstrate, in a simulated environment, that they can use the safety equipment, and follow procedures in preparing for, and during helicopter emergencies – with particular focus on escaping from a helicopter following ditching
- Demonstrate sea survival and first aid techniques
- Demonstrate that they can effectively use basic firefighting equipment, and practise self-rescue techniques in low visibility situations, to include smoke filled areas.
- Delegates will complete the underpinning knowledge for all learning outcomes via completion of the online BOSIET (with EBS) Programme prior to attending an OPITO-approved training centre to complete formal assessment against all learning outcomes.
Target audience: This training programme is designed to meet the initial offshore safety and emergency response training requirements for personnel new (or returning) to the offshore oil and gas industry in a Offshore environment.
Delegate pre-requisites: Delegates Must Complete All Online Elements Contained In The BOSIET with EBS On Line Programme Prior To Attending An OPITO-Approved Training Centre To Be Formally Assessed Against All Learning Outcomes.