Digital Delivery – T-BOSIET DD (OPITO Approved)
The OPITO T-BOSIET DD(Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training Digital Delivery) is the basic training for the worldwide offshore oil and gas industry.
The certificate from OPITO T-BOSIET DD is accepted worldwide in the offshore oil and gas industry
Standard code: 5507
Training durations: 01 day
Validity: 4 years
Procedure T-BOSIET DD
- You will receive the booking confirmation for the practical day
- Within 1 working day you will receive the access to online teaching material by e-mail.
- Until the practical day, you can complete the e-learning.
- By arrival at the training centre we will asses, if you have completed the e-learning successful.
Kindly note : When you have completed the e-learning, you must follow the practical day within 3 months.
Content : You can do theory online by e-learining.
- Theory Safety Induction
- Theory Helicopter Safety en HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Theory Sea Survival and First Aid
- Theory Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
At JANO Training Centre (on site)
- Safety Induction Test
- Practical HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Practical Sea Survival en First Aid
- Practical Fire Fighting en Self Rescue
Use the “Book” button below to go to our booking form to book the course. In case of questions, you can call us on +91-7900185710 or contact us via our contact Form.
Aim: The aim of the T-BOSIET DD is to introduce delegates to the specific safety issues and regimes relevant to offshore installations, and to equip them with the basic emergency response knowledge and skills for travelling to and from offshore installations by helicopter in a tropical environment.
The objectives of the T-BOSIET DD Training are that delegates will be able to:
- Identify the generic hazards which are specific to offshore oil and gas installations, potential risks associated with those hazards, and how controls are put in place to eliminate or reduce risks.
- Identify key offshore related safety regulations and explain the basic safety management concepts
- Demonstrate, in a simulated environment, that they can use the safety equipment, and follow procedures in preparing for, and during helicopter emergencies – with particular focus on escaping from a helicopter following ditching
- Demonstrate sea survival and first aid techniques
- Demonstrate that they can effectively use basic firefighting equipment, and practise self-rescue techniques in low visibility situations, to include smoke filled areas.
Target audience: This training programme is designed to meet the initial offshore safety and emergency response training requirements for personnel new (or returning) to the offshore oil and gas industry in a tropical environment.
Delegate pre-requisites: Delegates Must Complete All Online Elements Contained In The T-BOSIET DD On Line Programme Prior To Attending An OPITO-Approved Training Centre To Be Formally Assessed Against All Learning Outcomes.